The Nike Air Rift is making a comeback this summer since their debut back in 1996.
The Air Rift is actually one of the "TOP 20 MOST OUTRAGEOUS SNEAKER DESIGNS" based on COMPLEX These are One of the comfiest pair I have. Support natural comfort with it's barefoot feel like, and minimal design they'll go hard. Rifts are really snug so I suggest you go one size bigger. My usual size is women's 5.5-6 but I got the women's size 7.
- Four-way stretch knit mesh upper for comfort and breathability
- Hook-and-loop closures at the midfoot and heel for a secure, adjustable fit
- Split-toe design for a barefoot feel
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber Waffle outsole for traction and durability